- Diana Card Folk Art & Gallery (on-site).
- Pie in the Sky Bakery (sure to please your sweet tooth)
- Cat ‘O Nine Tails – Old Fashioned general store (next door) perfect for sandwiches to go to the beach.
- Flo’s – Famous (so say the locals and the Boston Globe) for her hot sauce hot dogs and Gail’s disposition.
- Many antique and other artfully created treasure shops.
- Cape Neddick Inn & Cape Neddick Lobster Pound – sure to excite even the fussiest taste buds.
- Eldridge Fly Shop – people come from great distances for their knowledge (guided trips) and supplies.
- Mt. Agamenticus – Spectacular vistas (to Mt. Washington) hiking and biking trails and horseback riding.
- Cape Neddick Beach – Perfect for exploring tidal pools for treasures.
- Cape Neddick Lighthouse (The Nubble) – The hallmark of our area (approx. 3 mi.).
and to think there is also York Beach, York Harbor and York Village (all considered part of the town of York). Ogunquit, with Perkins Cove, the Marginal Way, and the Ogunquit Playhouse are 4 miles to the north.
Remember to allow enough time to explore leisurely.