A Patient Engagement Platform That Grows with Your Clinic, Hospital, or IDN
When we think of a platform, we think of a foundation or something that one can build on. Bridge is exactly that, a patient engagement platform – a foundation from which you can engage your patients.
Providers of patient engagement in healthcare are rapidly accumulating multiple patient engagement solutions and have to piece them together. Examples of some of these systems include:
- Patient Bill Pay Software
- Patient Scheduling Software
- Patient Portal Software
- Patient Check-In Software
- Patient Intake Software
- Patient Appointment Reminder Software
The problem is that these systems don’t talk to each other. What’s more, each system requires its own integration to source systems, such as Electronic Health Record (EHR), Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), and Practice Management (PM) systems. Therefore, when it comes to something as important as respecting a patient’s communication preferences—such as receiving secure messaging via SMS versus emails—the provider has to be manually updating their preferences in the patient’s profile in each system. This is time-consuming and inefficient.
The Platform for Successful Patient Engagement
Bridge helps engage patients in real-time like no other software in the market for two simple reasons:
- Bridge offers a wealth of self-service tools to improve the patient experience and patient care. It is considered the most feature-rich patient engagement portal in the market
- Bridge offers all of this functionality in both a client-branded mobile app and a web application portal