Empower patients and providers with user-friendly technology
In an industry where the term “patient engagement” is used to define everything from simple, piecemealed patient communication solutions to antiquated patient portals, Bridge is setting a new standard for patient engagement software companies. Offering a single, mobile-ready patient engagement solution for secure SMS/email/push notifications, self-scheduling, medical record access, patient-provider messaging, and bill pay. Bridge is available as a client-branded web application as well as a mobile app, available for iOS and Android. With Bridge’s fully-documented, free API, customers can easily develop their own interfaces, add-on features, and run advanced reports. Month-to-month contracting with scaled pricing, based on actual patient registration—ensures Bridge and its customer’s goals are aligned towards a highly engaged patient population.
Consolidate piecemealed patient engagement software
Deliver a better patient experience while saving money. Bridge helps healthcare organizations streamline business and improve engagement by providing an all-in-one platform capable of displacing “one-off” patient engagement solutions. The use of several, individual solutions for tasks like bill pay, self-scheduling, appointment reminders, and recall messaging is expensive to maintain and can breach patient communication preferences since these systems are unconnected. By consolidating solutions, Bridge solves these common problems:
- High licensing costs for multiple patient engagement systems
- Patients have to manage multiple logins for different patient portals, bill pay solutions, etc.
- Problems with patient registration and username/password resets
- No single “opt-in” registry for communication across multiple systems, independently sending out emails and SMS’ to patients
- High cost and effort to manage multiple interfaces or no interface being used at all